The description of the Fing application. Fing helped 40 million users around the world understand which is Whos in my WiFi • Is someone stealing my Wi-Fi and my broadband? • Am I hacked? Is my network safe? • Are there hidden cameras on the B & B they stay? • Why did Netflix Stream Streaming Start Save in Buffer? • Does my Internet provider give me the speed I pay?
Fing is the network scanner # 1: Discover all the devices linked to your WiFi and identify it, with our patented technology that is also used by the manufacturers of routers and antivirus companies around the world.
With the free tools and utilities of the Fing application. Model Designs
- Start WiFi and cellular internet speed tests, download speed and load and latency speed analysis
- Analyze the networks with the Wi-Fi and LAN network scanner and discover all the devices connected to any network
- Obtain the most accurate device recognition of the IP address, MAC address, device name, model, supplier and manufacturer
- Advanced analysis of NetBIOS devices, UPNP, SNMP and bonjourname, features and types of devices
- Includes Port Scan, Ping Device, Traceroute and DNS Search
- Receive the security of the network and devices alerts to your phone and email.
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home solving functions:
- To know who is home while you are not there with a digital presence.
- See devices near your home with digital fence
- automatically block the intruders and unknown devices before joining your network
- Establish parental control functions to schedule screen time and break access in the Internet
- Analyze the use of bandwidth per device.
- Find Wi-Fi Sweet Spots
- Automate network speed tests and obtain reports for performing benchmarking ISP
- Confirm your household network with open port detection and network vulnerability analysis