Anyone who uses a Samsung Galaxy smartphone at the moment may not know that there is a feature. It allows us to copy text from images by using Bixby Vision. It currently supports only English. Plus, it is very easy to use. Let’s try it out how to copy.
How to copy text in a picture
- Go to Gallery or take a new photo from your camera.
- Select the image you want to copy.
- Press the Bixby Vision option in the upper right corner (if it doesn’t show up, press the image once to show the option).
- Move the options to the message. “T symbol”
- Copy the desired text.
- However, if anyone who does not have the option Bixby Vision. It can check if we have enabled it or not. You can do so, go to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced Settings > Bixby Vision for Accessibility > Press On.
- That’s it, we can now copy the text in the picture. Unfortunately, I still have what you will be done.